Exterior Building Restoration
Exterior Restoration focuses on the repair and replacement of various elements of the exterior envelope of a building. The exterior envelope of a building includes everything that separates the interior of a building from the outdoor environment. These building assemblies, which consist of numerous integrated components, vary greatly in terms of materials and degree of technical complexity. Our knowledgeable and professional staff can manage the comprehensive requirements necessary to restore function and performance of the building envelope. SBG has extensive experience in the investigation and renovation of building envelopes and structural systems.
- Façade Restoration
- Façade Inspection Safety
- Program (LL 11/98)
- Façade Cleaning
- Masonry Restoration
- Terra Cotta Replacement
- Ornamental Stone Repair
- Roofing Systems
- Balcony Repairs
- Parapet Replacement
- Cornice Replacement
- Terrace Replacement
- Plaza Repairs
- Structural Steel Work
- Bulkhead Repairs
- Fiberglass Cornice Replacement
- Johns Manville
- Kemper System
- Cathedral Stone
Parking Garage Restoration
- General Construction & Repairs
Leak Investigation & Repair
In-House Testing Techniques
- The use of infrared imaging to identify thermal anomalies (temperature variations) that result in moisture compromised insulation.
- The use of roof and wall moisture scanners and moisture meters to perform impedance testing which identifies the relative moisture content of the material.
- Incorporating the use of electronic leak detection to identify the location of water infiltration.
- Emergency Response Team
- We offer an emergency response team for all your maintenance needs. SBG has technicians on call, day or night. These teams have the training and equipment to help with emergency water leaks and damage repair.
SBG has acquired unparalleled knowledge and experience in the industry. We consistently achieve our client’s goals by putting our services into action and giving our clients the highest level of service they expect and deserve.
- Site Surveys
- Feasibility Studies
- Plan Review & Permit Expediting
- Conceptual Estimating
- Value Engineering
- Master Project Budget
- Scheduling and Phasing Plan
- Contract Administration
- Management Procedures and Reporting
- Cost Control
- Quality Control
- AIA onsite field verification of schedule/percent complete
- Reviewing construction documentation (RFC, RFI, Submittals, etc.)
SBG is an experienced professional construction company. We contract for the new construction of an entire building or project, rather than a portion of the work. The general contractor is the primary point of responsibility for controlling construction costs and meeting the project schedule. As the general contractor, SBG hires subcontractors to perform specific portions of the project (electricians, plumbers, etc.), oversees all work, and is responsible for payment to the subcontractors.
- Competitive bidding analysis & qualification
- Vendor selection, negotiation, and coordination
- Safety compliance
- “Fast Track” scheduling
- Project accounting and document control
- Project administration, RFIs, delay verification, notices to comply, change order verification, requisition verification, submittals, shop drawings and project meetings
- Design compliance and quality control